And here, you can see I added round #4 to make the circle a square. Nittybits have a wonderful outline (click to see) for round #4 on her post that is so easy to follow that all you need is the pic to follow. Ok... in case you are counting... I am missing 1 square in this pic. I thought I got them all out of the zippy bag when I took a pic of it, guess I missed one!
Speaking of zippy bag, I wanted to share with you a little hack I use for storing my yarn while I work on my project. I like to use the slider zippy bag to store my yarn. And when I am done with one color, I zip close the bag with a little tail of the yarn sticking outside the bag (see pic). This make it easy to find the tail again when I go back and it also keep my yarn clean.


No comments:
Post a Comment