Couple days ago, I made curry chicken and cupcakes for dinner. I felt so good to be able to "make" something. :)
Cupcakes are is just out of the box Betty Crocker's Super Moist Butter recipe yellow cake. The frosting recipe, I got that from a magazine. Don't remember which coz I just tore the page out from it.
Recipe for frosting is:
1/2cup butter
1lb (weight) powdered sugar
splash of vanilla
milk (enough to get the consistency you want)
Put all ingredients in the mixer and mix on medium until you reach the consistency you like. I usually let it mix for a good 3-5mins so the butter and sugar are mixed well.
Looks pretty good eh? I love it, this 24 cupcakes only lasted 2 days!
Massaman chicken curry with peanuts, serve over rice with a side of hard boiled egg. The egg yolk you see on the left side of the pic was from my son, he only likes the white. :)
Well, as much as I would like to stay up and blog a little more, I really should head to bed. Flying solo this week can be quite tiring with 2 very active kids. Tomorrow, we are heading to the park!


No comments:
Post a Comment