It's been a while. I keep going back and forth on this blog thing... To be honest, it does takes some time to keep up with it. For those of you who have a blog and are able to keep it active, I don't know how you do it. :) But here I am, back at it again.
Today, I wanted to write a little about this project I am working on for the Heart Baby Bash 2016 for my husband's cousin. She throw this awesome party every year for kiddos who were born with heart defects. This is a party where these kids and their family can get together and be with others who are also going through the same experience. For support and also to find friendship with the like-minded, among other things.
Last year I got to help with making crocheted Heart Shape Pouches. This year, after trying out a few different patterns, I decided to go with this heart plushies. The base pattern for the heart is from this designer http://jose-crochet.blogspot.nl/2012/09/free-pattern-heart.html. I added flat round eyes and a little black stitch for mouth to it.
Today, I wanted to write a little about this project I am working on for the Heart Baby Bash 2016 for my husband's cousin. She throw this awesome party every year for kiddos who were born with heart defects. This is a party where these kids and their family can get together and be with others who are also going through the same experience. For support and also to find friendship with the like-minded, among other things.
Last year I got to help with making crocheted Heart Shape Pouches. This year, after trying out a few different patterns, I decided to go with this heart plushies. The base pattern for the heart is from this designer http://jose-crochet.blogspot.nl/2012/09/free-pattern-heart.html. I added flat round eyes and a little black stitch for mouth to it.
These are only part of them. Last I know about it, there are already 40-50 people confirm going to the party. I have been working on this on and off between projects. They are very easy and doesn't take much time to make one.
How many do you think fit in this container?


No comments:
Post a Comment