Got these two done just in time for the Minions movie releasing in the theater a few days ago. I actually had the parts done for quite some time, and it has just been hibernating in my craft closet without their arms and legs... for easier storage. :)
I am very pleased with how they turned out. 2 different size hooks for the different size. This time, I made the arms first, and then use the remaining yellow for the body. I just kept on working until I finish a whole skein. I also did not stuff them as firm as all my previous ones, so these 2 are extra soft and extra hug-able!
Measures at about 11-12 inches tall, they will be going to the Lim's family. I hope their new Masters will love them as much as I enjoy making them. Another successful project, done!
I am very pleased with how they turned out. 2 different size hooks for the different size. This time, I made the arms first, and then use the remaining yellow for the body. I just kept on working until I finish a whole skein. I also did not stuff them as firm as all my previous ones, so these 2 are extra soft and extra hug-able!
Measures at about 11-12 inches tall, they will be going to the Lim's family. I hope their new Masters will love them as much as I enjoy making them. Another successful project, done!
No comments:
Post a Comment