Monday, May 18, 2015

Little Owl,

This was a quick and fun project. 2.5 inches tall (short?? tall??) using a 2.75mm(C) hook. 

I could not, for the life of me, get the safety eyes to go through both the eye and body... So I had it secured onto the eye and sew the eye to the body with a little bit of the back of the safety eye poking through the body.

The wings was a bit of a challenge, but once I figured out that the 4sc for the tip is suppose to go along the stem of stitch instead of into the top, everything seems to work out a little better. :)

My sewing skill needs work... but overall, I am happy with the end project.

You can find this cute little owl pattern on this blog post -- Crocheted Owls


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! My name is Yeeli. I love coffee, chocolate and caramel. I also love to crochet and knit. More crochet than knit, if you may ask. :) I am a mom to 2 busy kiddos and my husband is a badass orchestral conductor who is really good at what he does. When I am not spending time making messes and loud noises with my kids, I like to make things with yarn. I also enjoy cooking and baking. But, drinking coffee is still my favorite thing to do. Chocolate and caramel? Yes, those too! Here, you will see me write about things that I do with my kids, stuff we made, stuff I made, or just about anything that come across my little corner. So, come on in. Take a visit around my blog. If you see something you enjoy, leave a comment and let me know!