Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Flower Coasters -- Yellow & Red

Found some yarn the other day, absolutely excited about the color. The 2 full skeins are 50% acrylic 50% cotton. The yarn cakes are very similar in weight to it, but is slightly (very slightly) thicker and has a shiny coat.

Immediately went to work on making this 4 flower coasters, and it is already in the mail to someone very special to me. I sure hope she enjoys them while drinking her morning coffee :)

Free pattern for download here from Whiskers & Wool. Her tutorial is well written and so easy to follow. 

A while back, before Christmas, I made a couple for Grandma Verville. Here, check it out over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! My name is Yeeli. I love coffee, chocolate and caramel. I also love to crochet and knit. More crochet than knit, if you may ask. :) I am a mom to 2 busy kiddos and my husband is a badass orchestral conductor who is really good at what he does. When I am not spending time making messes and loud noises with my kids, I like to make things with yarn. I also enjoy cooking and baking. But, drinking coffee is still my favorite thing to do. Chocolate and caramel? Yes, those too! Here, you will see me write about things that I do with my kids, stuff we made, stuff I made, or just about anything that come across my little corner. So, come on in. Take a visit around my blog. If you see something you enjoy, leave a comment and let me know!