Haven't blog in a while, and my old blog seems to have been deactivated/deleted. No idea what I did back then, so I went ahead and created a new blog -- My Little Corner.
In this "little corner", you will find me writing from anything to everything that comes across my mind. It may be a little adventure me and my kids went on this morning, or it may be a recent project I am working on, or it may also be a meal I made for yesterday dinner.
So, if you stumble upon my humble little corner, I hope you enjoy(ed) reading my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Yeeli
- Hi! My name is Yeeli. I love coffee, chocolate and caramel. I also love to crochet and knit. More crochet than knit, if you may ask. :) I am a mom to 2 busy kiddos and my husband is a badass orchestral conductor who is really good at what he does. When I am not spending time making messes and loud noises with my kids, I like to make things with yarn. I also enjoy cooking and baking. But, drinking coffee is still my favorite thing to do. Chocolate and caramel? Yes, those too! Here, you will see me write about things that I do with my kids, stuff we made, stuff I made, or just about anything that come across my little corner. So, come on in. Take a visit around my blog. If you see something you enjoy, leave a comment and let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment